[che-dev] Deprecation notice

Hello, devs.
In a couple of next releases, I would like to complete some cleanups. [1] [2] [3] [4].
They all probably related to GA but I would not like to put all eggs in one basket and put any additional pressure on GA timeframe, however, they all part of the Che 6 end-of-life.

Let take a look more concrete:

[1] stack service in general - replaced with devfile registry
[2] project-template API  - replaced with samples in the registry and appropriate changes in the Dashboard.
[3] /api/devfile - replaced with /api/workspace
[4] GWT IDE  - replaced with sidecar based Che Theia

If you have any concerns about release/date/form of these issues please let me know.

[1] StackService decommissioning https://github.com/eclipse/che/issues/13459 7.1.0
[2] Project-template API decommissioning https://github.com/eclipse/che/issues/13903 7.1.0
[3] Deprecate and remove /api/devfile method https://github.com/eclipse/che/issues/13867   7.0.0
[4] Initial cleanup of che6 legacy code https://github.com/eclipse/che/pull/13788 7.0.0|7.1.0. ????