Re: [che-dev] New issues triaged 2019-07-15 (25 new issues)

A lot of issues have no milestone but have been triaged. For example the ones have status/info-needed or status/analyzing. And hundreds of old issues do not have a milestone or a team neither.

`status/analyzing` indicates that someone is already looking at it