[che-dev] Legacy environment variables cleanup

Hello devs.
One more deprecation notice.
In this issue Legacy environment variables cleanup https://github.com/eclipse/che/issues/12679
we are going slightly change the behavior of our EnvVarProvider  providers.
We don't know how yet, but the general idea is to disable some EnvVarProviders
for Che7 workspace(workspaces created from devfile) and left it for Che6 workspaces (workspaces with installers).

We reason why we doing that is that EnvVarProvider  providers generation environment variables that are populating in ALL containers in the same way and that is not flexible enough.
--

Sergii Kabashniuk

Principal Software Engineer, DevTools

Red Hat Ukraine