[che-dev] Publish NPM package with tests

Hi guys,

a Happy Path tests were written in typescript in Che [1].
In RH-Che we would like to reuse this code, so it would be cool to have these tests published as NPM package and simply add that as a dependency on RH-Che side.
We wrote some workaround for that - we are downloading this e2e subdirectory from github and linking it as a local dependency. But its quite messy and having a published package would make whole process much easier. Even handling some versioning is not that easy as it should be having a tagged published package.

So my question is - is there some process already set up for some other NPM package, which is published on release and nightly builds? Is there some NPM user/organisation created for this purpose so we can reuse it?

Thank you very much for your responses and help!
Katka

[1] https://github.com/eclipse/che/tree/master/e2e

Back to the top