Re: [che-dev] Incompatible change in devfile format

hello Lukas,
Have we updated chectl devfile:generate so it generates the right fields ?

Sun Tan

Senior Software Engineer

Eclipse Che - CodeReady Workspaces @ Red Hat
Paris JUG leader

Red Hat Paris

sutan@xxxxxxxxxx
M: +33621024173

On Fri, Jun 7, 2019 at 9:29 PM Mario <mario.loriedo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Fri, Jun 7, 2019, 20:48 Sergii Kabashniuk <skabashn@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
What if we do that right now? With Likas's changes?
I think that is the last breaking changes that we are planning before GA.

+1