[che-dev] Project not synced into machine

Hi eclipse-che developers,

I'd like to create a custom recipe in which i run code. (I need to install a bunch of python dependencies like Tensorflow).

I created a custom recipe and create a machine from that recipe.
However, when I start a terminal in that machine my code isn't sync'd into /projects.

I tried this with the debian8_jdk recipe to make sure it wasn't my recipe.

Is it possible to have multiple machines running that are syncing the project code?

Thanks