Re: [ceylon-dev] Expiring domains

If that's really what has to happen I think the best option would be to use ceylon-lang.org because that's what was always used in any public messages.
I'm also pretty sure that any links to the website will most likely use ceylon-lang.org.
Also the site's certificate is made for ceylon-lang.org, if you try to go to any of the others you get a certificate warning in the browser.

Btw, I'm just pointing out the best option, this is not to be construed in any way as permission to remove any domains, which is not my decision to make!

-Tako