Skip to main content

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index] [List Home]
Re: [cdt-dev] CDT Call Wednesday
  • From: Torbjorn SVENSSON <torbjorn.svensson@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2023 11:24:01 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; 1; spf=pass; dmarc=pass action=none; dkim=pass; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=T2HEQV/USxv0CYjpbjIgrAxcqnOgig3QCPI5vdrOgNs=; b=TNbiGCtCTH8UVfWEnJ9PKTC594J/g8EXHIumDgrvhSNmOh/Dgeut8M9YDXyncJ0bUa36SRYGG0Zk3P7PqOn7NK39yFcMbO96fmGhe8gZxIHGRHjjKTg+gO5hLTuBkmjMvVAOKKUoSGIFiPPa5a3deM0JbSyYwuv9HKrgYNLIolTuMgMGpc+m4tD2fjNu3788IuDcGLZ2XbW1C0REzCdvcr6JUlKdbNDCmO92uNjStZ7n9bJhxMVl1rvITVMgoFWzRZDnnnNe/XtPP/8bx038BxCGF+THJailvF+YsWMdvszEXgFk5GnkX4G2Xu5yNmuXSwV6rbop5Odm+t0iqvNH3g==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901;; cv=none; b=JwyoyjXW101Mp8nKx52NX3McOB4v8e5BI408XuWeKJB1fu5ljxRpUnhQR9cJkENn4q/rYo7y93qmSmnCqmjWYK5yDG7e6F9belNf6rkv3dJl/oeh7Ykaik0DTvCiglU+iW9HOU+jcHI3yoZwjtFjsdFFQijK8fE4wlrDmtLw6zunH12pescIceMvpPVDtNLmIlgeIqphxyImXzrOC9pt4lQ54jfxWQGfj+qDnaEus6UaZMTXHJgc/WHadbdyF1lAfBw9Rpp2aJnza8LiPBGzps5guJgnvC93yRjYA7MQ9+4xHR+7vIFGGmGDfINfOfvLFfbqH1c1Zn/VZA4ev5HC7Q==
  • Delivered-to: cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • List-archive: <>
  • List-help: <>
  • List-subscribe: <>, <>
  • List-unsubscribe: <>, <>
  • Thread-index: AQHZbJWCvWsQp6LWJUaFgPfu/ZGYl68n6w+AgAEwGUA=
  • Thread-topic: [cdt-dev] CDT Call Wednesday



My action from the meeting yesterday is complete (or at least I think so 😉).


PR for using github actions to build the Windows launcher can be found here:


A new comment on the original PR detailing how I tested and verified that it works with the change (including my PR above):


Kind regards,



From: cdt-dev <cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Jonah Graham
Sent: den 12 april 2023 19:14
To: CDT General developers list. <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] CDT Call Wednesday


Hello folks,


Thank you for attending the meeting today. For those that couldn't make it today I look forward to seeing you next time on May 10th :). Here are the minutes from today's meeting:



  • Update on CDT LSP transition
  • 11.2 Status
  • Third party package discussion
    • CDT will move to the new infra for third-party dependencies for M2. Action Jonah to create an issue on this topic for interested people to track
    • Action - Alexander send email about jaxb to Jonah or mylyn-dev
  • RCPTT stopped working recently
    • Action William to send RCPTT workaround to mailing list
    • Action: Torbjörn to look into making GitHub action that can build the eclipse.exe/eclipsec.exe
  • Objdump on Windows
  • Eclipse IDE + Accessibility
    • The Eclipse IDE is a very accessible IDE for visually impaired users. As developers it is our responsibility to remember to keep Eclipse IDE accessible.
    • Expect some more information to come from the Eclipse Planning Council and/or Eclipse IDE Working Group on this topic in the coming weeks and months

Next Meeting

May 10 at 11am (Ottawa, Canada time)


Jonah Graham (he/him)
Kichwa Coders



On Tue, 11 Apr 2023 at 12:48, Jonah Graham <jonah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello folks,


We have our monthly CDT call tomorrow. Call details, etc on hackmd.


Everyone is welcome to these monthly calls. This is a good opportunity to find out what other people are doing with CDT, for both committers and non-committers.


I look forward to seeing you tomorrow.


CDT Monthly Call April 12 2023

  1. Welcome and sign yourself in
  2. Actions from last meeting
    1. Status update on migrating LSP work to CDT project
  1. CDT 11.2.0 status
  2. Any other business?

Connection Details

Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 545 364 607
Passcode: 196590
Dial by your location find your local number:






Jonah Graham (he/him)
Kichwa Coders

Back to the top