Re: [cdt-dev] CDT 11.0 + Java 17 + migration to GitHub

Hi folks,

It looks like the time line for moving to Github will be mid August. Please follow along with the Helpdesk issue https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/helpdesk/-/issues/1562 if you want to follow the communication between the project and Eclipse Webmasters.

Jonah