Re: [cdt-dev] Last few days for CDT 10.7.0 development

Hello folks,

The CDT 10.7 branch has been created. The master branch is now available for post 10.7 work (probably CDT 11 - see meeting minutes from May - https://hackmd.io/@jonahgraham/cdt-call-may-11-2022 )

Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham
Kichwa Coders
www.kichwacoders.com

On Tue, 7 Jun 2022 at 17:26, Jonah Graham <jonah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello folks,

I am holding off on doing the RC2 build & contribution until after our CDT monthly meeting tomorrow. With the outstanding open bug 580045 and signing problem that was just resolved today I decided not to go through all the steps an extra time. The master branch will be open for next version development soon.

Jonah
~~~
Jonah Graham
Kichwa Coders