Re: [cdt-dev] Core build toolchain preference page

Thanks for your response Kondal. I'm trying with managed C project and a makefile project. I couldn't find the user added toolchains for these projects. Also,which tab are you referring to? as I could not find build settings tab in launch configuration. Moreover, when I try to select toolchain from project's Properties->C/C++ Build->Toolchain Editor the dropdown there couldn't show the user added toolchain. Please have a look at below SS.

Regards,
Awaisimage.png