Thanks for attending the meeting today.
Actions from last meeting details
- Action: Anton to raise specific bugs if there is anything on CDT side that can/should be done and notify cdt-dev so that interested parties can join the discussion re long paths (See last meeting minutes for details)
- Done See Bug 578186
- Further conversation on the call about detecting when there is a possible too long path
- One complication with that solution is that even if the absolute path is <260 chars, there could be relative paths (with … in them) that is >260.
- Concern about having eclipse warn is it doesn’t solve the problem
- Best solution is to fix the tool (compilers/etc) rather than warnings with lots of failed positives
- On the call the consideration is to close Bug 578186 as wont fix, or maybe a build output error parser.
- Action: John to review bug 577263 and associated gerrit
- Action: Torbjörn to add comments from CDT call to bug 577263
- Action Jonah Share bug about JNA with UTF-8 problems
- Ticket 577263 - How to handle libraries for projects using managed build.
- Further discussion happened on this to share what was said in the bugzilla
- Action Torbjörn to upload a gerrit:
- o.e.remote being merged into CDT
- Intention is to get it done in time for M1 so that we can shake out any issues as early in release cycle as possible
- See Bug 577097 for details
- Action Jonah to review Bug 578187
Feb 9 at 11am (Ottawa, Canada time)