Re: [cdt-dev] CppStyle clangformat

The same here with the 2021-12 release. I will try to reproduce it with a new project.

Axel

Jonah Graham <jonah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> schrieb am Mo., 13. Dez. 2021, 16:26:
Hi Axel,

I am not sure what might have changed in 2021-06 that would cause this to stop working. Not much changed in CDT in that window, and I assume the same for CppStyle. Perhaps something in the Eclipse Platform changed that is causing a conflict/change or processing order/etc.

I gave it a quick try with 2021-12 (released last week) and clang-format is being run.

Can you provide additional details / steps to reproduce in a bug report? https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/enter_bug.cgi?product=CDT

Thanks
Jonah

~~~