Re: [cdt-dev] [CMake] Invalidate CMakeCache

Thanks Martin,

OK, thanks for confirmation; just thought I'd check if there was some obscure place to set it that I hadn't noticed.

Our integration uses a fork of CMakeBuildConfiguration so I'll add API to that then. I'll discuss with colleagues whether it's feasible to upstream it.

Cheers John

On Monday, 6 December 2021, 20:32:23 GMT, Martin Weber <fifteenknots505@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Am Montag, 6. Dezember 2021, 19:08:07 CET schrieb john moule via cdt-dev:
> Hi,
> Can anyone suggest a good way to cause the CMake Cache to become invalidated
> so a full rebuild occurs? The use case is where one or more variables,
> specified using -D<var>=<value>, have changed. The manual way to do this is
> to delete the project's CMakeCache.txt file. But I'd like to
> programmatically cause this to happen In
> org.eclipse.cdt.cmake.core.internal.CMakeBuildConfiguration.deleteCMakeCach
> e this variable appears to be exactly what I want, but there is only 1 API

It _is_ exactly what you wnat.

> to set it and it uses some yaml feature that our integration is not using.
> Is there another way? Cheers John Moule

Unfortunately, not.

/Martin

--