[cdt-dev] CDT Call Wednesday (today!)

Hello folks,

Apologies for the late notice - a long Thanksgiving weekend here in Canada meant I almost missed this. Thanks for the gentle reminder in my inbox!

See CDT Calls for links to past minutes, agendas, etc.

Jonah

CDT Monthly Call October 13 2021

  1. Welcome and sign yourself in
  2. Actions from last meeting
  • Anton: C++17 feature issue, template recursion -> indexer stuck (Action: Anton create bugzilla ticket)
  • John: Memory data init ordering issue (GDB Hardware Debug) (Action: John create bugzilla ticket and Cc Torbjörn)
  1. Any other business?

~~~
Jonah Graham
Kichwa Coders