[cdt-dev] Environment variables in external tools

Hi team

I was trying to use CDT environment variables in external tools but I failed to get this to work.

I tried using the env_var variable but that did not even return the SLOEBER_HOME system environment variable

Looking into the CDT code I found following resolvers

CBuildDirectoryResolver
ConfigurationInfoVariableResolver (extended by ConfigurationDescriptionVariableResolver ConfigurationNameVariableResolver)
PathEntryVariableResolver

None of these seem to resolve CDT environment variables.

Is there a way to access the environment variables provided by an implementation of IConfigurationEnvironmentVariableSupplier?

If not and I make one; is there an interest to add it to CDT?

Best regards

Jantje

Back to the top