Re: [cdt-dev] Eclipse/CDT, GDB and MacOS 11.4/BigSur

Hi Sam,

The MI trace will be pretty short, 10 to 20 commands is my guess.

Jonah

On Wed., Jun. 23, 2021, 19:26 Sam Warner, <samuel.r.warner@xxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Jonah,
  Yep - no action - just status of my analysis of the issue, though it’s nice to see that’s translated to a change in the CDT startup options for Eclipse/CDT on Mac.

  Yep - I’ll be taking traces of the MI flows - and pass on after I collect, as well as analyze in parallel.  Does this “matters” spot have a storage locations to put the data (as I am imagining the trace will be large).

Sam