[cdt-dev] CDT 10.3.0 RC2 for 2021-06 RC2

Hello folks,

We are coming to the end for CDT 10.3.0. At the moment my plan is to promote the current RC1 as our release when the time comes.

I will be doing the branching/etc in the coming days, but I will likely have limited access to a computer on Monday which is the normal day for such activities.

Please let me know if there is anything that you think needs to make it into 10.3.0 RC2 / release.

This is our schedule for publishing CDT's contribution to 2021-06 simultaneous release. See SimRel 2021-06 Plan for further details.  (The EPP generally will be available on Friday of the same week):
Monday 7 June - 2021-06 RC2
Then we are in Quiet week(s) until the release on Wed 16 June.

Thanks,
Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham