Re: [cdt-dev] CDT Call Wednesday

Hi Sam,

I am looking forward to seeing you at the meeting Wednesday! Nothing pressing ahead of then.

I can't recall which GDB on macOS you had identified, but I have just been doing a bunch of cleanups on the testsuites as they had bitrotten a bit since we switched to the new build infra at the Eclipse Foundation, so now is a good time to remind me.

Thanks
Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham