Re: [cdt-dev] cdt.debug.core.sourcelookup: How do I use it, from other components, like the OutputScanner

Hi Morty,

One example of a way to do it is how the Binary file readers work. The entry point is to get the ISourceFinder adapter. Have a look at the ISourceFinder javadoc for a starting point.

Keep in mind that CProjectSourceContainer is in the debug plug-ins, and is used by source finder. ISourceFinder is in CDT core, but its implementation is in Debug.

Is this answering your question?

Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham