Re: [cdt-dev] CDT CMake implementation in an IDE development

Hi Martin,

As you've already contributed the CMake4Eclipse plugin into Eclipse CDT 10.0. I believe with that one should be able to make use of the CDT CMake core build which internally invokes CompileCommandsJsonParser which was implemented by you. Please correct me If my understanding is wrong.

For example, I could see this file
https://git.eclipse.org/c/cdt/org.eclipse.cdt.git/tree/cmake/org.eclipse.cdt.cmake.is.core/src/org/eclipse/cdt/cmake/is/core/CompileCommandsJsonParser.java

Which was invoked here https://git.eclipse.org/c/cdt/org.eclipse.cdt.git/tree/cmake/org.eclipse.cdt.cmake.core/src/org/eclipse/cdt/cmake/core/internal/CMakeBuildConfiguration.java#n338

Best Regards,