Re: [cdt-dev] Build issues

Hi Sergei,

This topic has come up quite a bit in the last few days, please see the meeting minutes for the CDT call last week (relevant part quoted below) as a starting point.

Unfortunately I cannot answer your actual question, as far as I know all the people who developed this code are no longer active in CDT anymore. Therefore we, as the current active community, need to decide what is right going forward and do that.

Project references
  • John shared his investigations on fixing and improving project references
  • See Bug 566892 and linked bugs in Comment 1
  • John wants to make changes - Some objections from Alexander F were discussed. Substance of discussion to be discussed in a bug.

Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham
Kichwa Coders