Re: [cdt-dev] direct link to "latest" C/C++ Developers package?

Hi Tony,

I think this is a question for the Webmaster. EPP provides the packages to download, but the other supporting sites are all done by the foundation staff AFAIK. Best way to reach them is with a bugzilla: https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/enter_bug.cgi?product=Community&component=Website

HTH,
Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham