Re: [cdt-dev] Please join me in welcoming Martin Weber as a committer to the Eclipse CDT project

Congrats Martin

Op 16/06/2020 om 15:30 schreef Jonah Graham:
Hello fellow cdt-devers,

Please join me in welcoming Martin Weber as a new committer on the Eclipse CDT project. Martin has a wealth of knowledge on CMake as the long time author and maintainer of the popular cmake4eclipse plugin. I am excited at the knowledge and work he has already provided to the CDT community and look forward to further enhancing support of CMake in CDT with his ongoing work and guidance.  If you haven't yet had a chance, you can read his nominating criteria and comments in support.

Welcome Martin!

Jonah
~~~
Jonah Graham
Kichwa Coders
www.kichwacoders.com

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <emo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2020 at 00:08
Subject: [tools-pmc] Committer election is now complete for Martin Weber on Eclipse C/C++ Development Tooling (CDT)
To: tools-pmc PMC List <tools-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>

The Committer election for Martin Weber on project Eclipse C/C++ Development
Tooling (CDT) (tools.cdt) has been approved by the PMC (akurtakov).

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/tools.cdt/elections/election-martin-weber-committer-eclipse-cc-development-tooling-cdt

Project: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/tools.cdt

PMC: akurtakov (akurtako@xxxxxxxxxx)