[cdt-dev] CDT 9.11.1 M3 for 2020-06 M3

Hello folks,

CDT for Eclipse 2020-06 M3 has now been posted. I am following the steps in the "endgame" ticket.

Reminder: We will be shipping CDT 10.0.0 in September. CDT 10 will have some breaking API changes. Get involved early with the development to help influence the future direction of CDT. To give the project team enough time to manage a major version release, this is the first time in a while that we are releasing a maintenance release along with a SimRel release. Please keep your eye out for anything that needs to be adjusted in our process.

CDT is planning on shipping 9.11.1 as part of the 2020-06 release. Please have a look at the New and Noteworthy and the active and completed bugs to see what is planned for this release.

The CDT p2 repo is https://download.eclipse.org/tools/cdt/builds/9.11/cdt-9.11.1-2020-06-m3/ and is based on commit e8455e10a

The complete bundled C/C++ Package (the one that will be posted to https://www.eclipse.org/downloads/) will be ready this Friday/Saturday as will the CDT Standalone debugger for 2020-03 M3.

---

This is our schedule for publishing CDT's contribution to 2020-06 simultaneous release. See SimRel 2020-06 Plan for further details.  (The EPP generally will be available on Friday of the same week):
Today - 2020-06 M3
Monday 1 Jun - 2020-06 RC1
Monday 8 Jun - 2020-06 RC2
Then we are in Quiet week(s) until the release on Wed 17 Jun.

Thanks,
Jonah
~~~
Jonah Graham