Re: [cdt-dev] Installing offline plugins

Hi André,

You can get 9.11 from http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/download.php?file=/tools/cdt/releases/9.11/cdt-9.11.0/cdt-9.11.0.zip

Other versions are available on https://www.eclipse.org/cdt/downloads.php (look for links under "Archived p2 repos")

In addition to the above, sometimes it can be annoying how many P2 repos you have to download as a zip - what you can do is download the pre-configured C/C++ package from https://www.eclipse.org/downloads/ and then in the other/offline Eclipse do File -> Import -> Install -> From Existing Installation and then you can import from that package.

Please let me know if you need any more info.

HTH,
Jonah
~~~
Jonah Graham