Re: [cdt-dev] CDT API Forum and ASTVisitor

Hi Ming,

I hope you are getting clarity on what needs asking where. Different projects have different requirements. The Forum you mention is for end users and the cdt-dev list is for discussing CDT development and using its APIs.

Sorry that I don't have an answer to your technical question though.

Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham
Kichwa Coders