[cdt-dev] Master branch closed today (yes, again :-)

Hello folks,

I am preparing to release CDT for 2020-03 M2 today. A big part of that is Bug 559474 which is a bit of releng jumping through hoops for me.

Therefore can no one submit any changes to master today without checking with me first?

Once this is complete you can resume normal operations.

Thanks
Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham