Re: [cdt-dev] [tm-dev] TM Terminal and CDT plans

Note that in parallel with this discussion, we've realized that the RSE stuff might have to go on for a while longer as JBoss Tools still depends on it for its server adapter stuff. I'm told that org.eclipse.remote isn't feature-rich enough to use instead... but this is likely based on the state of things from 2018 when last I tried to convince people to dump RSE (dead project) and move to o.e.remote (active project). Not trying to impugn your work, just passing on what I've been told.

What would you say to the idea of moving some/all of RSE into CDT just to keep it alive? You might not have to do anything to detangle the circular deps at that point, if it comes along for the ride. :)

Nick