Re: [cdt-dev] Get content of PDOM file in human readable form

Hi Sadik,

I don't have any immediate answer to this - but if no one else can give you an answer I will look into it a little more for you. I really like the idea of this. Indeed one long simmering idea I have had is if you can set up a CI machine to build the index for each git commit and store it then you can start with a built index for each commit.

One thing you could try is do a C/C++ search and see if anything comes up - with the options available it may be that you can enter a search term that essentially returns anything in the index.

HTH,
Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham