Re: [cdt-dev] storageModule org.eclipse.cdt.core.pathentry

IIRC this setting is no longer used except when importing old (now very old - like CDT 4.0 or so) projects. These old projects are still supported because many of the tests that generate CDT projects still generate this old style and then when they are opened they are upgraded. So perhaps your change is to have avoided some of the code that generated old style projects?

HTH.
Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham