Re: [cdt-dev] Formatting and EPLv2

Thanks a lot for doing this Jonah!

On Nov 19, 2019, at 1:32 PM, Jonah Graham <jonah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello folks,

Last year when CDT was updated to EPLv2 and we did normalizing/enforcing the formatting I didn't do the same for the secondary repos under CDT. I am now doing that for launchbar and tools.templates. Please let me know if this causes any concerns, either here or in the respective bugs:

Thanks.
Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham