Re: [cdt-dev] Goodbye and Thank You!

Thank you all again for the kind words. I'm having a blast at Apple learning new things and scheming new schemes :), but I miss you all, especially as EclipseCon nears.

Funny thing is, as I look back on occasion to see what's new here, I guess I'll know I've been successful with the CDT if I see that you're busy. Community is never about one person but people coming together from different parts of the world working to make lives better. I'm so glad to have been a part of that.

Good luck everyone and keep up the great work.
Cheers,
Doug