Re: [cdt-dev] more concurrent builds on Jenkins

great. Thanks Jonah for the update.

Il mer 9 ott 2019, 18:53 Jonah Graham <jonah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> ha scritto:
Hello folks,

I wanted to let you know that with the JIRO infrastructure that CDT's Jenkins runs on we now have many more resources dedicated to it. We can now run up to a maximum of 8 jobs simultaneously (used to be 4).

This extra resources are available due to companies and their Eclipse Membership and those members allocating their resources to the CDT project.

Thank you to QNXKichwa Coders, and Renesas for sponsoring the CDT project by allocating their share of the resources to CDT.

Best regards,
Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham