[cdt-dev] JDKs?

I updated my Mac and on the new machine I tried to use the latest versions of the available tools, but failed, I could not rebuild my plug-ins with OpenJDK 12, I had to revert to the old JDK 1.8.

my plug-ins are were previously compiled with 2018-12, and I tried exactly that version, with the unchanged sources, but maven was not happy. I also tried with Eclipse 2019-06, Oxygen 3a, Photon, and each time something failed.

only after I installed JDK 1.8 I was able to build the plug-ins.

am I missing something?

regards,

Liviu

Back to the top