Re: [cdt-dev] Goodbye and Thank You!

Hello Doug,

Thanks for your really amazing work on behalf of present and past members of the IAR Eclipse group. You have made possible for something great to happen, and last for such a long time!

We are sure that CDT is in very good hands, and wish you the very best for your future career.

Speak soon!

/Mario

Mario Pierro, Development Engineer

IAR Systems AB