[cdt-dev] [Core Build] toolchain assistance in creating config names

Hey gang,

I have run into a case with our variant of the core build GCC toolchain where I want to have more control over the names of the build configurations based on the toolchain. In my case I want to consider an extra property on the toolchain.

But the general idea is to add a method to IToolChain for providing the buildConfigNameFragment() for that toolchain. From what I see in the CMakeBuildConfigProvider the linux container toolchains also need that capability.

Please comment on the bug. I need to get this into CDT 9.9 so time is a fleeting ☺.

Thanks!
Doug.

Back to the top