Re: [cdt-dev] Problem with 2019-09 M2

It looks like a JDT bug (or at least a change) to me. On 2019-06 everything is fine, but I get the same error as you in 2019-09 M2.

Would you like to create the JDT bug report, or should I?

In the meantime I think you should be fine with 2019-06 - there is a warning when you set the target platform to a newer version of Eclipse than you are developing with, but most of the time it is fine*

Thanks,
Jonah

* I have only known one significant case in the last few years where developing target platform newer than dev version was a problem. At the time a new feature was added to junit plug-in tests and as a result you couldn't do junit plug-in test with the older dev platform.

~~~
Jonah Graham
Kichwa Coders
www.kichwacoders.com