Re: [cdt-dev] Unable to install local build of CDT master

> How do I install that? I downloaded a .tar.gz from there, but it's not recognized as
> either "Archive" or "Local" in Install new Software -> Add Repository.

Ok, I figured it out: it's not meant to be installed into an existing installation, it's a new installation altogether, without CDT, into which I can then install CDT for the first time.

Another question: is there a technical reason for us to depend on such a recent platform? Have we actually, in the few weeks since CDT's 2019-06 release, introduced uses of platform APIs that were not present in Platform 2019-06?

Thanks,
Nate

Back to the top