[cdt-dev] CDT 9.9.0 M1

Hello folks,

CDT for Eclipse 2019-09 M1 has now been posted.

CDT is planning on shipping 9.9.0 as part of the 2019-09 release. Please have a look at the New and Noteworthy and the active and completed bugs to see what is planned for this release.

The CDT p2 repo is https://download.eclipse.org/tools/cdt/builds/9.9/cdt-9.9.0-simrel-2019-09-m1/ and is based on commit eb4f8e4e9b30

The complete bundled C/C++ Package (the one that will be posted to https://www.eclipse.org/downloads/) will be ready this Friday/Saturday.

---

This is our schedule for publishing CDT's contribution to 2019-09 simultaneous release. See SimRel 2019-09 Plan for further details.  (The EPP generally will be available on Friday of the same week):
Today - 2019-09 M1
Monday 5 Aug - 2019-09 M2
Monday 26 Aug - 2019-09 M3
Monday 2 Sep* - 2019-09 RC1
Monday 9 Sep - 2019-09 RC2
Then we are in Quiet week(s) until the release on Wed 18 Sept.

* This is a holiday in Canada/US - we may publish the build a couple of days early, announcements will be on cdt-dev closer to the time.

Thanks,
Jonah
~~~
Jonah Graham