From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] on behalf of Doug Schaefer [dschaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, July 03, 2019 2:33 PM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] July CDT Call on Wed

Hey gang, we had a great call today. The main focus is on William's proposed managed build system. He's done a great job of working through most of the scenarios and I'm excited to see involvement from the community as he begins to publish it. Stay tuned for that.

Also, I will be on holidays for the August time slot and others will as well so we'll cancel that one and pick it up again in September.

Cheers,
Doug.