发件人: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> 代表 叶 渊博 <janboe.ye@xxxxxxxxxxx>
发送时间: 2019年7月3日 2:50
收件人: CDT General developers list.
主题: [cdt-dev] 回复: editor still gray out the codes

Marc-Andre

I used CDT to index beignet project. I define GBE_COMPILER_AVAILABLE macro in "Path and Symbols",  but it does not work. After I debug cdt, this macro is defined at first and is removed in org.eclipse.cdt.internal.core.parser.scanner.CPreprocessor.addMacroDefinition(IIndexMacro macro).

macro.getExpansionImage return null and it seems that pdom does not include this macro. Does you know the reason?

Thanks

Janboe