[cdt-dev] Baseline Tycho error?

Hi,
I get this error when I do a local Tycho build. Does anyone know how to solve this?

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.eclipse.tycho:tycho-p2-plugin:1.4.0:p2-metadata (baselinereplace-p2-metadata) on project org.eclipse.cdt.dsf.ui: baseline and build artifacts have same version but different contents
[ERROR]    no-classifier: different
[ERROR]       org/eclipse/cdt/dsf/debug/internal/ui/disassembly/text/REDTextStore.class: different
[ERROR]       org/eclipse/cdt/dsf/debug/internal/ui/disassembly/text/StringRider.class: different

Could it be a mismatch with the Java versions used to compile my local copy versus the baseline?
I tried Java 11.0.3 (above output) and Java 1.8.0_181 (even more similar errors).

Thanks a lot,

Marc-André

Back to the top