Re: [cdt-dev] Issues with CDT 9.8.0 / Eclipse 2019-06

I should add: this is a makefile-based project, and if anyone wants to try it for themselves it can be found at https://github.com/davmac314/dinit. Building is quite straightforward and it shouldn't require any special configuration in Eclipse.

Davin