Re: [cdt-dev] CDT 9.8.0 RC1, RC2 and release

Hi Doug, I have not done the RC1 build yet. The below was supposed to be part of my earlier message.....

Hello folks,

I will be taking an RC1 build later today to publish. Please let me know if there is a commit you want me to wait for. It would be best to get it in to RC1 so that RC2 has only critical items.

Thanks,
Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham