Re: [cdt-dev] Bad git URL in https://wiki.eclipse.org/Getting_started_with_CDT_development#Setting_up_the_Sources

Thank you Clément.

I have updated the URL in the page. The URL that was there seems to be either old or a mangled version combing the Gerrit URL and the cGit URL. You have correctly found the cGit URL, when you are ready to provide a patch you can follow the links from https://wiki.eclipse.org/Getting_started_with_CDT_development#Submitting_and_Applying_Patches to eventually to step-by-step for adding gerrit support here: https://wiki.eclipse.org/CDT/git#Using_Gerrit_for_CDT

Feel free to make the update yourself. Updating the Wiki is a great way to get some contributions in! The first few edits may be moderated, if you don't see your edit come through, send us a ping.

Thanks!
Jonah
~~~
Jonah Graham