Re: [cdt-dev] Docker UI not resolving in latest gerrit builds

Hello folks,

Is there any objection to moving to latest Eclipse platform as our dependency? This means moving from 4.11 released version to 4.12 Integration build.

Advantage:
- Fixes all these problems
- Means that we are building/developing on the same platform version as we ship

Disadvantage:
- We may be affected by transient bugs in the platform
- You may need to use a 4.12 version of Eclipse to develop CDT with, or you will get a warning about possible incompatibilities

I deliver a +1 for updating to 4.12 and will put a gerrit together for that. If anyone has an objection, please let me know.

Thanks
Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham