[cdt-dev] Can we disable org.eclipse.cdt.internal.meson.ui.tests.NewManualNinjaTest.manualNinja?

Hi folks,

The test mentioned in the subject is failing at a very high rate. (I don't have numbers, and I don't know if we have infrastructure for getting such numbers, but subjectively it feels like > 30% of test runs.)

Is the value this test is providing worth the annoyance of constantly having to check "UNSTABLE" results to see if it's this failure, or an actual problem with a patch? Can we disable it (or fix it)?

Thanks,
Nate

Back to the top