Re: [cdt-dev] Ping review (2)

As I mentioned in my last blog article, we are really short staffed at the moment. Please be patient as we try to get through these.

Of course, the more committers we have the better a platform we have so for those watching this list, please consider investing in the platform you depend on.

Thanks,
Doug.