[cdt-dev] My blog on medium

Hey gang,

I've written my first article on Medium. It's a bit of history of the CDT community and introduces next steps as we try to rebuild.

Feel free to follow me as I continue to wrote about CDT and a few other cool tech things along the way.

These are also reposted on the Eclipse Planet with other writers in the greater Eclipse community. It's not as active as it once was but there are certainly interesting articles there.

Cheers,
Doug.

Back to the top